Offworld Industries is committed to fostering an inviting and inclusive environment in and around our games. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind or in any form – our games are for everyone regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexuality, or disability. To keep our communities safe and welcoming, we ask that our players adhere to the following Code of Conduct on our official channels and in-game.
- Do not harass or discriminate against other players.
- Do not use text or voice channels in-game or on community channels to spam, troll, or bait other players.
- Do not publish media depicting NSFW (not safe for work) content or real-life violence of any kind.
- Do not use, publish, or share exploits or hacks.
- Do not publish illegal content or participate in illegal activities such as but not exclusive to phishing, swatting, or doxxing.
- Do not attempt to evade game or community channel bans by using alternate accounts.
We take reports of Code of Conduct violations seriously and will take action against confirmed breaches of the above policies. These actions can range from warnings to temporary or permanent bans from Starship Troopers: Extermination and its official community channels.
Help us maintain a welcoming community by reporting violations of the Code of Conduct. In Starship Troopers: Extermination, players can be reported by using the Report button next to the player’s name on the scoreboard during or after a match. Reports can also be made through our Support page.