We have the 0.4.1 Patch coming at 10:00 AM PT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, August 30.
This Patch will fix a handful of community-reported issues, along with a few improvements and adjustments to Starship Troopers: Extermination.
Notable Bug Fixes:
- The player stats screen was displaying the wrong text for a few weapons and abilities.
- Horde mode: Killed Bugs were sometimes not counted towards the kill count.
- Horde mode: Fixed an issue spawning with a black screen.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an occurrence where players could be placed into one squad above the 4-player limit.
Notable Quality of Life Improvements
- Removed player rank restrictions on difficulty levels to find matches after a set time.
- Example: If you search Recruit Mode, it will search within Recruit Mode. If it fails to find matches within 75 seconds, it will expand to search Normal (Trooper) Mode. After 100 seconds, it will expand to Veteran.
- The party system will use the party leader’s rank to determine if the party can join a mode instead of the lowest party member’s level.
- Removed Horde from Quick Play Options so new and returning players can experience AAS and ARC game modes with optimized queue times across all regions. Quick Play will remain with AAS and ARC moving forward.